1. Ensure that the larger particles contained in the fluid do not exceed the larger safe particle diameter standard of the pump.
2. The inlet pressure shall not exceed the higher allowable pressure of the pump. Compressed air higher than the rated pressure may cause personal injury, property loss and damage to the performance of the pump.
3. Ensure that the pipeline system with pump pressure can bear the high output pressure, and ensure the cleanliness and normal working conditions of the driving gas circuit system.
4. Electrostatic spark may cause explosion, resulting in personal casualty accidents and property losses. Use wires with large cross-sectional area as required to properly and reliably ground the grounding screw on the pump.
5. The grounding requirements shall comply with local laws and regulations and some special requirements on site.
6. Fasten the pump and all connecting pipe joints to prevent electrostatic sparks caused by vibration, impact and friction. Use antistatic hose.
7. To periodically check and test the reliability of the grounding system, the grounding resistance is required to be less than 100 ohms.
8. Keep good exhaust and ventilation and keep away from inflammables, explosives and heat sources.
9. The exhaust of the pump may contain solids. Do not face the exhaust port to the working area or people to avoid personal injury.
10. When the diaphragm fails, the conveyed material will be ejected from the exhaust muffler.
11. When transporting flammable and toxic fluids, please connect the discharge port to a safe place away from the work area.
12. Connect the exhaust port to the muffler with a pipe with a smooth inner wall of at least 3 / 8 "inner diameter.
13. The high pressure of fluid may cause serious personal injury and property loss. Please do not carry out any maintenance work on the pump and material pipe system when the pump is pressurized. If maintenance is required, first cut off the air inlet of the pump, open the bypass pressure relief mechanism to relieve the pressure of the pipeline system, and slowly loosen the connected pipe joints.
14. If the pump is used to transport harmful and toxic fluid, please do not send the pump directly to the manufacturer for repair. Properly handle according to local laws and regulations, and use pure accessories of Shanghai wangquan Pump Co., Ltd. to ensure service life.
15. For the pump with aluminum alloy material used in the liquid delivery part, please do not use it to deliver the liquid containing Fe3 + and halogenated hydrocarbon and other halogenated hydrocarbon solvents, which will cause corrosion and burst of the pump body.
16. Ensure that all parts contacting the conveying body will not be corroded and damaged by the conveying fluid.
17. Ensure that all operators are familiar with the operation and use and master the precautions for safe use of the pump, and provide necessary protective articles if necessary.
18. The pump shall be used correctly, and long-term idling is not allowed.