1. Due to the use of air as power, the flow is automatically adjusted with the change of back pressure (outlet resistance), which is suitable for medium and high viscosity fluids. The working point of centrifugal pump is set based on water. If it is used for fluid with slightly higher viscosity, it needs to be equipped with reducer or frequency converter, which greatly improves the cost, and the same is true for gear pump.
2. Pneumatic diaphragm pump is reliable and low-cost in flammable and explosive environment, such as the transportation of fuel, gunpowder and explosives.
3. In the bad places of the construction site, such as the wastewater discharge of construction sites and industrial mines, due to the large amount of impurities and complex components in the sewage, the pipeline is easy to be blocked, so the load on the electric pump is too high and the motor is vulnerable to heating. The pneumatic diaphragm pump can pass through particles and the flow is adjustable. When the pipeline is blocked, it will automatically stop until it is unobstructed.
4. In addition, the pneumatic diaphragm pump has the advantages of small volume, easy movement, no foundation, small ground occupation, simple and economical installation. It can be used as a mobile material transfer pump.
5. In the treatment of hazardous and corrosive materials, the diaphragm pump can completely separate the materials from the outside world.
6. Pneumatic diaphragm pump can be used to transport fluids with unstable chemical properties, such as photosensitive materials, flocculant, etc. This is because the shear force of the diaphragm pump is low and has little physical impact on the material.